My turn for gold today and bobbie gets her first silver coin of 2005

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Another beautiful day today in eastern carolina, we stay close to home this afternoon and hit 3 schools in neighboring county. the first 2 schools we hit on regular basis, the 3rd I havent been to in 4 years mainly because the last time I was there they still had their playground in hardpack dirt, not the kind of place I usually take bobbie to. Times have changed though as today they have a nice mulch playground now. Not only was the play area full of coins but so was the grass areas too. In little over 2 hours we took over 12.00 in clad out of this school plus bobbie found 1962 roosevelt, her first silver coin of the year. it was out in the grass between the mulch play area and the old equipment. My gold for today was a 10k emeral cut ruby ring wth 4 tiny diamonds, but they made the tester beep. Needless to say we will be heading back there soon, as we have quite a bit of area left to hunt. We will try to post pictures tomorrow night
hh
dave+bobbie

Upvote 0

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
That's great Dave. U might not find the chest already filled but sounds like you guys are filling one pretty quick. Sometimes the smaller treasures are the best ones. HH

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Ok folks here are the two gold rings from this past weekend. Bobbies is first one , she found it Saturday afternoon at the last place we stopped at. The second picture is of the gold and ruby ring I found yesterday afternoon. Sorry for being a little out of focus need more practice
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 236
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 243

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was much easier for me to figure out how to take ,and post digital pics.....Then to find a gold ring,(Still haven't)
Still looking for my FIRST GOLD RING..........................NICE DIGS......

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Stoney you were right though way too big, went back and cut down lot of back ground area these 2 pics should be more centered
hh
dave

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 212
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 230

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Dave, it's not that. Your pics are just a little big can U resize to say 640X480? I don't know your setup program or if you even can, but most editing programs have a bar at the top that says Edit and if U click there, U should see a scroll down resize. You biring up the pic in computer, click on it once to highlite it andthen click edit, then risize. Should bring up a box that shows pic size. On mine I blank it out and retype in the horizonal box 640 and the vertical usually adjusts automatically. Just a thought.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread