My turn for the Eagle Button,and a possible Cuff Button too!!!Cuff button UPDATE

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yesterday Ty and I found a Virgin CW site.....He pretty much cleaned house.Today I ran up to Sharpsburg,only becuase I wouldn't want to hit this new place that we both researched without him,it's only fitting....he had some yardwork to do so I checked on a corn field at Sharpsburg the farmer said would be cut for silage in a few week's.....It was still standing,so I hit the small stretch between the road and the cornfield and within an hour I had some nice find's.....The storm's were moving in and got run out,wish I could have stayed longer.Anyway here's some pic's of the find's before the rain......

This is the cornfield,gave up some good find's and should do it again in a couple week's....

P8100009.JPG

Pretty good signal here....

P8100015.JPG

Look's to be a Cuff button,but it so crusty after cleaning it up with soap and water I'll have to post it later....

P8100004.JPG
P8100029.JPG
P8100028.JPG

This was my find of the day no doubt......An Eagle that eluded me yesterday,I probably walked over this a dozen time's at least....

P8100016.JPG
Along with a fired .58.....
P8100019.JPG

Here's a pic of both button back's for ya....

P8100034.JPG

And the find's for about an hour from a hunted out place,farmer still say's I'm 40 yr.'s too late..... ::)

P8100020.JPG

P8100038.JPG

It was a good weekend,new site,old site and the possibillity of even more......Thank's for looking and HH!!

Upvote 0

Merf

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2007
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those buttons are top knotch Civil :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hope that star of david gets identified. That is very unique.

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
Re: My turn for the Eagle Button,and a possible Cuff Button too!!!Cuff button UP

Looks like ur making up for not digging the eagle buttons before!!! Nice finds...

MonkeyBoy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread