My turn!

oberkill

Aug 12, 2005
I just took the one pic tonight I will take better ones tomorrow. I had a great time meeting everyone from the board. I even won some stuff at the raffle!!! I won 2 garret hats and 2 finds bag (one each for me and my daughter!) a Tesoro patch and a set of Garret headphones. I found allot of iron, some square nails (not pictured) a buckle, a bent up button (seems to be a eagle), a smashed piece of lead, a clasp of some sort, another small buckle (maybe suspenders?), and what looks to be a spoon or fork handle. The other non smashed bullet I did not find JD found it while he was giving me some help with my detector and he kindly gave it to me.

Again great to meet everyone and had the best hunt of the year for me! Hope to see you guys again out on the fields!

Alan

Attachments

• HPIM0746.JPG
    HPIM0746.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 356

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did good Ober!!!! It was great to meet you and your family! Hope to see you all again. :)

Nana ;)

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi sorry we didn't get to visit but had fun out in the field hunting together. Congrats on the finds.

Burdie

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ober,

It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. You did good with your finds and all you prizes you won. Congratulations!!

;) RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread