My Turn

Almostneverlost

Mar 10, 2011
Well I had a really good time camping down by Winterset this weekend, went mushroom and arrowhead hunting with out much success, but today is a new day, and I went out this morning, and this is what I found:
php0u9wLaPM.jpg

Then I came home and got my boat out for the first time, and headed to a place that usually gives me one point a year, exept last year,but it made up for it.
phpPzqV3vPM.jpg

phpgh9MSqPM.jpg

phpwn1e2wPM.jpg

phpqNPbWWPM.jpg

Nice to get things started!

Last edited:

arrowheadlee

Mar 10, 2011
Iowa
Very nice bud, I really like that last blade, the color, flaking is great and the first point is pretty sweet too. Awesome way to get started,now keep it going.

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
Oh yea sweet blade great haul Trent glad your out ,now keep it going x2 did you take the mud prop boat out I got a feeling its going to be a dry summer ?

centraliowa21

Mar 23, 2011
Man, nice finds. That last piece is a beauty! You have any idea what the material is? Thanks for showing.

Prime_Focus

Aug 27, 2008
Central Iowa
I've got to agree with everyone else, that blade is a beauty. Of course, so is the first point and the shrooms. Was my place a little to far out of the way to share the mushrooms with me? Or are you just the "no sharing" kind? :-) Congratulations on the finds!

OP
OP
Almostneverlost

Almostneverlost

Mar 10, 2011
Oh yea sweet blade great haul Trent glad your out ,now keep it going x2 did you take the mud prop boat out I got a feeling its going to be a dry summer ?

Yea I got the mud motor out, the river was pretty low. I don't think I would want to take it out any lower thats for sure, we could sure use some rain!!!

1point

Mar 13, 2011
Central Iowa
I knew it was a matter of time Trent! Nice start to teh year! Plan on taking Luke out to bag his first tom this weekend - hopefully, and then fill bags of shrooms - again hopefully.....

Sprig

Mar 10, 2011
Sweet finds Trent!

I would love to know what the color of that blade was before all of the patina. That was a good eye to pick that one out.

Now keep them finds coming!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread