My very 1st hunt ever yields results

MichiganRob

Jan 17, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Got my ACE250 from Kellyco yesterday so I took it to a local park for a couple of hours today before work and it actually found some coins.

Worked the Tot Lot since it was deserted and found 3 quarters, three dimes and two pennies...all shiney, new clad.

It's a start.

Just an observation...I think the parents of young girls must have to buy hair barettes by the gross because I must have found 456,000 of those little plastic things...lol

HH
MichiganRob

Attachments

• 4-2-08.jpg
    4-2-08.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 901
Upvote 0

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol yes, have to buy MANY barettes for those lil girls! So glad to hear you are enjoying the ACE250! Looks like you are off to a great start! Congrats! :thumbsup:

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Nice finds for your first hunt ever WTG :thumbsup: Good luck
Glenn

stanjam

Mar 23, 2008
Springfield, MA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Very nice start! I also am new and using the ACE. Have found some interesting things, but only have two dimes and six pennies to my collection. Well, I did find some quarters at the tot lot, but let the kids who were helping me keep them. I was just getting a feel for the machine.

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Haha you should post those 456,000 hair clips that you found. Sounds like you had a nice first hunt!

HH ;D

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome and congrats!
Yes the hair things are all over. I put them all in a pile when I leave.

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs :)

HH

OP
OP
MichiganRob

MichiganRob

Jan 17, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Thank you all for your encouragement.  Got up early this morning and went out to Lake Michigan about 10 minutes from my house and worked the beach,  Found $2.45 all clad but I definately think I will become addicted to this hobby.  After the long harsh winter the Lake Michigan beach was beautiful and almost warm.

HH
MichiganRob

p.s. I love the sound that 250 makes when it has found a quarter...lol

renob151

Mar 19, 2008
Grafenwoher, Germany
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Welcome Rob, it sounds like you are off to a great start. I think you already have enough for new batteries..LOL ;D

HH
Renob

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Rob,
Welcome to TN!!!!!
You are doing great. Hope you find gold soon.
Joe

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off, congrats on your first hunt and a belated welcome to TNet...Second, those ACE250 detectors will find many things!...I have seen Ace 250 take home the most impressive finds for a given day. They are a great bang for the buck. I know of them finding spanish reales and Civil War Buttons :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread