God Bless You Both

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My prayers go out to you, your wife and your family in your time of need.

I hesitate, only slightly, in giving you this information. Some will undoubtedly worry about the potential for abuse that can happen in this situation. However, I feel that it is your wife and your decision as to whether to use it or not and not my decision to make. Therefore, I feel as if it is my responsibility and opportunity to present this to you to do with as you both decide to do.

There is a physician in Mexico who is using alternative medical technologies to treat very ill patients and getting some very good results in many cases. Although I have not had personal experience with this physician, I have indirect, hearsay knowledge of his success with his patients who were seriously ill with cancer and other diseases. With all that being said, I am providing his name and phone number for your awareness.

Dr. Jose Luis Diaz Barbosa
Algodones, Baja, California
Cell phone 928-920-3408
Office: 011526585177252

I am providing a link to an article for your due diligence. God bless you, your wife and your family. Randy

http://www.timespublications.com/oct06-feature1.asp

OP
OP
GibH

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ellen passed away this morning. I miss her already.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May your heart and soul find peace and comfort in this tragic time of loss and sorrow. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Godspeed

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So sorry.

Our hearts are heavy for you, and may the Good Lord look over you and yours at this difficult time.

Our prayers are with you.

Beth & Roy

Attachments

• sympathy.jpg
    sympathy.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2,148
  • sympathy.jpg
    sympathy.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2,046

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sympathycondolences50wo7.jpg

Attachments

• sympathycondolences50wo7.jpg
    sympathycondolences50wo7.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 389

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will keep you in my prayers, it is going on already almost a year since I lost my dad, and yet I am not sure how it could be that long already. One tends to loose track of time when you are lost in a fog, and pretty much taking it day to day. Knowing what both my parents suffered, and knowing that they wouldn't be in pain anymore was something I had to remind myself of daily since they have died. Yet going on without someone so important in your life is not easy to do. Somedays the memories make me smile and feel good, and other days the same memories reduce me to tears. You fought a long hard battle just as your wife did, and now you will continue to fight a battle coming to terms with the many changes in your life. It is not an easy road, and it will leave you forever changed. My heart goes out to you and I know so many out there will reach out to you and offer you advice, and sympathy and sometimes the good gestures may seem to suffocate you. Know it is all done with love, and that their hearts are in the right place, but no one truly knows what to say or do to help at times like this. You have to find your own center something to grab onto like a life raft that will keep you anchored. It could be friends, family, work, a project, or for me it was metal detecting. I started detecting 7 years ago when my mom had cancer, it took my mind off of what was happening and many times just grabbing the detector for an hour or two heading out alone, gave me time to clear my head and as frustrating as digging pull tabs were, it also relieved stress and anxiety. Somehow between the past 7 years going through this with both my mom and dad back to back I found a whole new part of myself I did not know existed and many great friends, and a life long adventure that is truly something for just myself. When I am out there now, I am not mom, wife, worker, or any of the other many hats one wears, I am simply Dawn and finding just me has been a far greater treasure than any gold I will ever dig. I hope something I have said helps in at lest some small way, hang in there and God Bless!

OP
OP
GibH

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you everyone. It's been a tough week. My sister in law got here tuesday to help with everything. She has had a tough time. Their mom died a few months ago and their dad about a year and a half ago. She came in and woke me the other night. She said she needed some help and that she had hit her head and was bleeding. I put some pants on and went to the kitchen and was shocked at the amount of blood. She had passed out and hit her head on the edge of the counter. I know she had to have lost at least a pint of blood. I called 911 and we went to the emergancy room. Thankfully the head wound wasn't severe, but she broke her foot too!

Anyway, the memorial service was today. It was tough on my kids, but they bounced back pretty quick after we left the funeral home. My sister in law is on crutches and we can laugh about her episode now. Words can't describe how much I miss Ellen, but (even though it sounds cliche) I know she is in a better place and isn't suffering any more.

She was amazing and I am a better person for having been able to share the time we had together.

Thanks again everyone.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Words cannot express our sadness at your time of loss. You are in our prayers daily, and wish there were something we could do to ease and comfort you. I've been with Chug for 17 years next month, and can't imagine my life without him, he is the love of my life and my best freind. Red

Attachments

• GetWell4.gif
    GetWell4.gif
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,170
  • GetWell4.gif
    GetWell4.gif
    77.6 KB · Views: 561

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My condolences from Michigan.
Here are some words that always bring me comfort at time of loss.

I Am Always With You

I am always with you
When I am gone, release me, let me go.
I have so many things to see and do,
You mustn't tie yourself to me with too many tears,
But be thankful we had so many good years.
I gave you my love, and you can only guess
How much you've given me in happiness.
I thank you for the love that you have shown,
But now it is time I traveled on alone.
So grieve for me a while, if grieve you must
Then let your grief be comforted by trust
That it is only for a while that we must part,
So treasure the memories within your heart.
I won't be far away for life goes on.
And if you need me, call and I will come.
Though you can't see or touch me, I will be near
And if you listen with your heart, you'll hear
All my love around you soft and clear
And then, when you come this way alone,
I'll greet you with a smile and a "Welcome Home".

Sorry for your loss,
Jon

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
always a hard part of the Tnet sight to visit.. love, prayers, and concerns sent.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My prayers are with you! Loosing the other 1/2 of your heart is so hard ! I know she is your soul mate an how bad it hurts. I will keep you an your family in my prayers!

Attachments

• sympathy01.jpg
    sympathy01.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 336
  • sympathy01.jpg
    sympathy01.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 278

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread