My wife.....

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.....lol, busts out a A/U Morgan on me. .....

For context I've been Crh for about 3 months. I tried to get my wife into it with no such luck. She thinks its to time consuming and shows no interest. Although she does like coins. She collects Foriegn coins and when ever I find one CRh I give it to her. When I find and old coin I show her and she does think they are cool :)
So I think she never told me she had this coin because she thought I would make her sell it?? Idk ....but anyways she bust out a 1898 no mintmark Morgan in nice condition from her little hope chest. Lol ! I ran to get my redbook. I was so hoping it would be a key date( NOT cause I wanted to sell it like she thought) but I was just hoping she hit the jackpot , just for her you know. But alas not worth a great deal but still a nice coin. Then I told her about how I like the peace dollar more and showed her the coin and she agreed the peace dollar is the coolest looking coin. I still CAN'T believe my wife has a Morgan and I don't?.. WTH !:BangHead::thumbsup:

Upvote 0

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you would like to hit the reset button regarding our thoughts of one another, I will do that. I apologize for my comments about you in that private message I sent you a few days ago. It was unnecessary and impolite of me, and I feel we may have gotten off on the wrong foot as a result.

Lets wipe the slate clean.

Bump. How about it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions