My YouTube

$nack-Money

Jul 16, 2011
question for those posting youtube videos of crh... how fast are you trying to destroy this hobby?

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
HAHAH i was subbed tto you already!!! i dont do CRH videos but i participate in silver contests and am begging my fatehr to order me silver for an unboxing video. i avoid any talk about CRH

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeez people. This would be the most boring thing in the world to people who don't already do this. Lay off of him. He is going to keep this going with or without your "permission". You gain nothing by belittling him. He asks politely that if you don't like, don't respond.

silversnacher

Jun 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think CRH'ing vids cool, it's a good way to see how others are doing and what you can hope to do yourself, haters gonna hate keep the vids coming!

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
question for those posting youtube videos of crh... how fast are you trying to destroy this hobby?

Give the young buck a break, will ya? Please take a moment to think.... Look at this site for instance, there are over 56,000 members and there is usually around 100 random (mostly lurkers) people at any given time on the CRH forum. Now that being said, every post on the CRH forum that has anything to do with results is a potential danger to your hobby, no? It's the thrill of the hunt and not the big scores, right? If it truly is a hobby for you, one would think that you would be encouraging a new member to the hobby? Just call a spade a spade and go try to get all that you can and leave the guy alone for doing something (hobby) he enjoys eh?

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Backbacon said:
Give the young buck a break, will ya? Please take a moment to think.... Look at this site for instance, there are over 56,000 members and there is usually around 100 random (mostly lurkers) people at any given time on the CRH forum. Now that being said, every post on the CRH forum that has anything to do with results is a potential danger to your hobby, no? It's the thrill of the hunt and not the big scores, right? If it truly is a hobby for you, one would think that you would be encouraging a new member to the hobby? Just call a spade a spade and go try to get all that you can and leave the guy alone for doing something (hobby) he enjoys eh?

Very well put. Nobody is gonna change his mind so let him be. Great videos man! HH

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Jeez people. This would be the most boring thing in the world to people who don't already do this. Lay off of him. He is going to keep this going with or without your "permission". You gain nothing by belittling him. He asks politely that if you don't like, don't respond.

No, he asked politely that if you don't like it, you don't subscribe. Didn't say nothin' about responding...

:tongue3:

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FormerTeller said:
No, he asked politely that if you don't like it, you don't subscribe. Didn't say nothin' about responding...

:tongue3:

Thanks for clearing that up. I just called him though and he said to please never post again. Thanks now. Bye bye :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread