116.4 KB · Views: 335

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
good news ---case solved .---now the bad news -- --where theres one theres more normally more of em **** P.S. watch out during the release --- they might try an bite ya --- and they can carry rabies sometimes .

OP
OP
savant365

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
ivan salis said:
good news ---case solved .---now the bad news -- --where theres one theres more normally more of em **** P.S. watch out during the release --- they might try an bite ya --- and they can carry rabies sometimes .

Yes I am positive there are more but this one just got a little too brave for his own good. He/she (I ain't gonna check) was coming around in the day light and I saw it climb up the corner of the neighbors house one day. I am gonna take him/her to a nice big lake about 10 miles away in the morning. It should have plenty of room to run around out there. Hopefully it won't come back...I know cats and dogs will but I don't know about a wild critter?

Sniffy

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2009
Connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Prizm III Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awwww..look at em...he wants to bite something.

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might try smearing a little bacon grease on your finger and then rub his nose a little. I've heard that's the best way to get them to interact with you, lol... :wink:

Hope all works out for the best for you. Sometimes they don't want to leave the cage immediately and you have to prod them to get them out of it. That's when you have to be careful.

DANGLANGLEY

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread