N.F Skunks & Sons

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Ordered 2 boxes o' halves, got skunked, with the exception of 1 40%. I reckon, O'l skunky and his boys, are culling out the good stuff, and missed the 40%. Avoid like the plague, I bought around a box worth from them in the past. ( I know they are not an armored truck company/coin delivery service, but apparently they're wrapper's are used by one). Anyone else have any opinion's as to why certain armored truck companies use N.F Strings & Sons wrappers, opposed to putting their actual company on the wrappers/box.

Upvote 0

jkng

Sep 14, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
50cent said:
Ordered 2 boxes o' halves, got skunked, with the exception of 1 40%. I reckon, O'l skunky and his boys, are culling out the good stuff, and missed the 40%. Avoid like the plague, I bought around a box worth from them in the past. ( I know they are not an armored truck company/coin delivery service, but apparently they're wrapper's are used by one). Anyone else have any opinion's as to why certain armored truck companies use N.F Strings & Sons wrappers, opposed to putting their actual company on the wrappers/box.
Maybe they're too cheap! Ha! 1 silver doesn't make it a skunk! I would rather have silver than a skunk!

CladSmoke

Nov 18, 2012
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Mine eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
50cent said:
I got two rolls of only $9.50, skunked and shorted in my opinion homie.

Talk about a kick in the groin

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 4 total boxes ive searched so far, were from strings and sons, and yeah, all skunk minus these wierd silver rimmed NIFC's i got in the last box

Trying to find more sources

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
You're lucky getting one 40 from the String box, what with all the companies culling silver nowadays! Mr String and his son must be saving up for retirement! lol

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its all regional, fellas. The wrapper has nothing to do with it. Also, it could have to do with competition in your given areas.

Last edited:

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
You're lucky getting one 40 from the String box, what with all the companies culling silver nowadays! Mr String and his son must be saving up for retirement! lol

I nominate this for one of the best responses to this kind of thread, ever. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread