N.Y. bomb squad blow up can of corn and two cans of tuna.

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor guy cant even eat a can of tuna, here in NY i tried to hunt a very old BS camp i used to go to when i was 12 i asked the camp director he said NO! Homeland security told them not to let anyone in the camp that don't belong there ,then he asked me how did i get past the gate ? i told him i just drove in :laughing7: i guess the guard fell asleep geezz even Boy Scout camps now Dd60

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, give me explosives and permission to use them and I'd be blowing up everything in sight too. :laughing7:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deepdiger60 said:
i tried to hunt a very old BS camp i used to go to when i was 12 i asked the camp director he said NO! Homeland security told them not to let anyone in the camp that don't belong there ,then he asked me how did i get past the gate ? i told him i just drove in :laughing7: i guess the guard fell asleep geezz even Boy Scout camps now Dd60

You should just go to the Scout Council for that area and request permission. When they see you were as scout, it will better your chances. I am about to do the same to hunt T.M.R. where i was not only a camper for several years, but later staff from 1966 until 1972. Unfortunately, all the big shots back then have already passed on.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like that corn got creamed.

Top Member Reactions