✅ SOLVED NA Net Sinker? Or Ancient Bi-Disc

Indiana_acklac

Feb 29, 2020
Central Ohio
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I ain't dead yet!

Sent to me from a friend, found in Ohio. A little smooth and crafted to be a random net-sinker, right??

Yqbzt6O.png

LdOanXL.png

Upvote 0

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At one time you didn't argue with mother nature. Now we better watch out about arguing with Google the God of the new world order. I swear if I had a time machine I'd go back and ask Jesus about if he knew a thing called Google will one day have billions of followers who take it's advice as the gospel truth over his.

OP
OP
Indiana_acklac

Indiana_acklac

Feb 29, 2020
Central Ohio
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
At one time you didn't argue with mother nature. Now we better watch out about arguing with Google the God of the new world order. I swear if I had a time machine I'd go back and ask Jesus about if he knew a thing called Google will one day have billions of followers who take it's advice as the gospel truth over his.

Funny funneh

So grinding stones were smaller in diameter?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks quite modern? Details?

I'm trying to help a buddy.

Then tell him it is the renains of a worn out modern grinding stone, not an Indian artifact.

OP
OP
Indiana_acklac

Indiana_acklac

Feb 29, 2020
Central Ohio
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Then tell him it is the renains of a worn out modern grinding stone, not an Indian artifact.

Ok, but what era grinding stone?

Look, I tend to get into this stuff hardcore. I like to cite detailed references as if I'm writing a paper. I want to help educate people.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try and find some more info.

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, but what era grinding stone?

Look, I tend to get into this stuff hardcore. I like to cite detailed references as if I'm writing a paper. I want to help educate people.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try and find some more info.

That is golden considering you have done nothing but argue with people trying to help you understand what you have.

OP
OP
Indiana_acklac

Indiana_acklac

Feb 29, 2020
Central Ohio
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That is golden considering you have done nothing but argue with people trying to help you understand what you have.

Ah, but why do I argue?

I don't necessarily argue because I think I'm right: I argue to find out why exactly I'm wrong.

I respect you guys, I get it, you've been at it for a long time.

I learn nothing, and get extremely bored, with the standard short responses. There's a few on here (tomclark) that have actually provided detailed information supporting their arguments. Man-alive is that some interesting stuff.:icon_thumright:

Molewacker

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2015
Yacolt WA
Detector(s) used
EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you Google small vintage grinding wheels, you can see without attached hardware it would be almost impossible to ID what it is beyond a small grindstone.

If you found a standard modern stone for a grinder, would you know if it was attached at one time to a Milwaukee, Dewalt, Harbor Freight Grinder? Same here.

justonemore

Oct 31, 2011
Indiana
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Not stating you're wrong, but Google does not agree (too small)

But you are not here to argue and despite your words you told me I'm wrong.
Okay.....
you're right, feel better now?
Don't forget to put this in your paper you've done so much research on and tell your friend. Sheesh
Sometimes I wonder why we try to be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Indiana_acklac

Indiana_acklac

Feb 29, 2020
Central Ohio
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Not stating you're wrong, but Google does not agree (too small)

But you are not here to argue and despite your words you told me I'm wrong.
Okay.....
you're right, feel better now?
Don't forget to put this in your paper you've done so much research on and tell your friend. Sheesh
Sometimes I wonder why we try to be helpful.

I was trying to get you to show me an example. Like, include it in your post? So everyone can see (and learn)?

tom got it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Justonemore please post by our rules.

Last edited:

justonemore

Oct 31, 2011
Indiana
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Really?
He comes here as a troll and posts BS and pretends mock disparagement, tells me I don't know what I'm talking about when I tell him what he has politely in my first response and does the same with others arguing for nothing more than the sake of arguing and you call me on it?
Treasurer Hunter, this is the second time. What's your problem with me? Cause I'm not deplorable like you and call out garbage when I see it? Get off my back. If your going to do your job do it to clowns like this guy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread