Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
namster totals 3/19-3/23 brutal week.. UPDATED

I dont even want to list it all out..

27 boxes of halves: 22 Skunks

4 non skunk boxes netted: 12x 40% and 1x 90%

1 bag of dimes produced: 56, 64

2.86 OZ

I have a couple boxes from a good producing bank I may go through tomorrow, maybe not. Bleh.

UPDATE: I did go through the two boxes from the good bank today. The first was a skunk, the second had two 90% enders, a SL and Ben. I got excited. Opened the rolls and found those two to be the only silver in the box lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hang in there, bro. I went 0 for 10 last week in my half boxes and got 12 of 12 with silver this week and a great roady w/100 silvers today. Just keep at it... persistence is the key!

HH
BB

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
I feel your pain, look at my thread, last 2 weeks have been horrible. I have more to add as soon as I am done with this bag of nickels and it sure as hell aint flowery fresh.

OP
OP
namster

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, so it goes in the hobby lol. One of the 4 boxes that produced had 2 enders but only produced 6 40%, that one had me excited for a while. The bag of dimes was kind of fun, how do you all go through $500 in dimes quickly? Took me about an hour.

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
The more you do, the quicker you get the system down. I honestly find rolls of dimes faster than bags. Bags of halves are faster at home than rolled, rolled are faster in the car than bagged.

coincrawlin

Sep 13, 2010
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My week ain't looking too good either, but at least you found something. Better luck next week.

OP
OP
namster

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went through the last two boxes and got some more silver at least. Its fun to find the SL and Bens.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread