NANA IN BAMA, QUEEN OF THE DIXIE TREASURE HUNTERS

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
some may know, my wife and i have been traveling down to florida for vaca and the vortex hunt. i was on chat one night and nana40 was on . mentioning that we would be passing by i thought it would be neat if we could visit and offered to buy lunch. after a few pms it worked out that we were able to meet at the cracker barrel in central alabam. it was fun to have some detector talk. although the 2 a$$e$ present didnt seem to appreciate it much. come on u a$$e$,what izzit gonna take to turn u into active detectorists :icon_scratch. we tried to throwin some non treasure talk for them :D . donna showed her latest find a real nice roy rodgers token. i asked for a place to try and hunt in the rain.but, i chickened out and hit the flea market instead.got me some treasures there. when the meal was finished, donna insisted on treating us. WHOA ! THANK U DONNA AND CHARLIE FOR THE YUMMY LUNCH. what nice friendly people! so nice to be included in the t net fam. she topped it all off with a gift of a nice dug alabam tax token. there was one permnent store in the fleamkt that did charge tax. i told them i was exempt from payin alabam tax and had a tax token to prove it. i really had the lady believing it for a few min. ahahahahahaah. ;D

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scrounger,

When you run with the "Big Dogs" , you get treated like a "Big Dog"! Donna and Charlie are two high class individuals just full of that ole southern charm and manners. I can't figure how Charlie doesn't get involved in detecting but somehow he doesn't but he's always there with Donna to lend support with his witty ways! They are just two real good people who are fun to be around! Glad you got to lunch out with um!!

Steve ;D

Good luck putting that E-Trac through it paces! Love mine !!!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D :D That's too funny on the tax token, sc!! :D :D

And..AWW..I'm not worthy of that title! :D AND STEVE! :o But thanks!! :) Hope your trip is going well. Don't forget to post us some pics!

Nana

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nana and Charlie are true southern charm! Glad that you had a great time with them! :icon_sunny:

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scrounger your a card and I had a great time visiting with you at the hunt. Nanna and charlie are the best. :thumbsup:

Burdie

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
A true Southern Lady and Gentleman, and it was a privilege to be in such good company, I'm glad you to won the binoculars and flask that i donated to the prize pool its a perfect gift for you two, Nana can scope out the landscape , and Charlie can stay warm with a shot of...oh maybe...a little southern comfort.. :wink:

Limo Bob

just a little something extra for ya ::)

Attachments

• Florida Hunt 012.jpg
    Florida Hunt 012.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 232
  • Florida Hunt 012.jpg
    Florida Hunt 012.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 219

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread