NANA ;)

DugHoles said:
It's great to finally have a face with the name. ;)? I see ya around everywhere on this site. I guess I gotta work on getting my mug shot on as well.

I think it should be required that if your a frequent visitor to the forums, you have to have your pic posted here.

My 2 cents.............

GL & HH,

DugHoles

:D DH....it took me about six months of frequency to decide to post a pic!!!! :D

;)

Happy Halloween from Nana and Shannon!

This is Nana and my baby girl Shannon...my part-time partner.... ;)
Shannon was gracious enough to host this years Halloween party. This is her first year to live in the country...so it was only fitting that she was dressed as a country girl! I am and have been the witch for the past 10 years....LOL! Didn't have my hat...lost my wart and my fake black fingernails were falling off! :D Had a really great time though! ;)

I think tonight....I'll REALLY scare all my neighbors kids and dress up to go detecting! Open the door with my detector and hand them their candy in my shovel! :D That'll teach 'em! ;)

Have a great evening and stay safe!

Nana ;)

Attachments

• 1030shannana.jpg
    1030shannana.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 5,860
My wife has been a witch for the past 471/2 yrs.She's still got that hairy wart tho. You two gals look super and ready to have fun!

warsawdaddy said:
My wife has been a witch for the past 471/2 yrs.She's still got that hairy wart tho.

:o Warsawdaddy!! :o

HAHA!!! I can't believe you said that!!!............ :D

:o

She's gonna get you for telling about her wart!

what a pretty lady you are and a nice looking couple, just great keep up the detecting.

Hey Nana,

Your a beaut and a blessing to have around ;D keep up the great work.

God bless
Peter

Peter.....

I see that you must have drawn that straw that NH was talking about yesterday! :D

Thanks so much for the nice comments! ;) Ya'll know how to make an old gal feel like a million dollars!

Nana ;)

Hi Nana, Great pictures of you and your family! Does your daughter go mding with you also? My son loves to go with me. HH Rockers6

Thanks ya'll! ;D

On occasion she goes with me R6....but not nearly enough! :-\

I do miss the beach RQ! I'm ready to go back!

;)

Nana,

It's a pleasure! I enjoy your reading MDing stories and seeing the pictures of the landscapes...well, it just makes one want to be there with you. Thanks!!

HH ;)
RR

;) Thanks ya'll ;)

Hope you are all having a great holiday! Had a party yesterday and here's a couple of pics of the shenanigans I had to put up with! :D

And a big thanks to Stoney for the baked beans recipe!!! Everybody love 'em!

Nana ;)

Attachments

• yallpleaseee.JPG
    yallpleaseee.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 4,353
  • evenkristinthreatened.JPG
    evenkristinthreatened.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 4,268
  • nicesmilesyall.jpg
    nicesmilesyall.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 4,186
  • stoneysrecipe.jpg
    stoneysrecipe.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4,104
AWWW! :-* Thank you Dreamy!!! But, I am and I do....and was really feeling old(er) the last couple of weeks! :D Much better now! :) You made my day! Thanks!

Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back