National wildlife Association

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to an estate today. The house was loaded in animal Decour. Amazing paintings all signed, animals and awards. Talked with one of the daughters, her mom, The owner retired from the national wildlife Association, she was the vice President in Washington DC for several years. All of the awards were awesome, highly detailed bald eagles and a panther. Signed and numbered out of 5. Most of the stuff was out of my price range. But looked like it was an awesome career to have!

I didn’t buy much besides some home Decour stuff. Some cool sandpiper birds, a duck decoy Thats newer. And For $50 a signed and numbered wood duck. Signed Roger Desjardins Numbered 10/750. It’s not worth a whole lot but I thought it was pretty cool. Worth maybe $150. (I need a display case in my office. I think it’s a keeper for a while)

I would have loved The bald eagle one but $200 was too much for me. I did leave them a number in case they decided to lower it. It may have been a gem. Idk.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1543632728.098888.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1543632746.821155.jpg

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Beautiful piece! :occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting