VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Since we can’t hunt CW relics now, Doug made some recent Native American artifact recoveries as shown. Since we (Trio) grew up hunting for arrowheads in Tennessee, we decided to make a video of artifacts that Doug, me, our family members, & one of my old fishing buddies have recovered in many years of walking plowed ground in Tennessee. A very few of the artifacts in the video were traded for or bought but we all have fond memories of our Fathers and children hunting for artifacts with us. Josh had some incredible artifacts as well but he’s working extended hours lately and couldn’t get pics right now
If you enjoy viewing lots of Native American artifacts, watch the video. HH, Doug & Quindy.
All artifacts recovered by us were recovered on private land with permission.

Attachments

• DSCN0181.JPG
    DSCN0181.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 145
Upvote 7

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow,there are some great ones in that bunch,thanks for sharing,looks like a cumberland in there too one of the best i have seen

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those are some beautiful points and tools. Can you imagine the care and incredible talent that went into making those?
I half expected to hear Sonny James singing Running Bear. If this gives you the idea for your next native video and use that song, please stress to Dman he is saying Running BEAR and not Running BARE. We don't want to give him any ideas. You may have to use old Ray Stevens'~The Streak, lol.
Thanks for sharing those. I really liked them.

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro and Troy Shadow Fisher Gold Bug Pro Minelab Equinox 600.
I didn't know you guys have that many nice points and tools. Love them and love looking for them. Nice collection! Does DMan have any for sale at his store?

Breezie

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2009
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Q, those are some BEAUTIFUL arrowheads, but what's even more beautiful is the time spent with family! Thanks for posting, and I loved the song, which is perfect for the displays.

:)
Breezie

OP
OP
VOL1266-X

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Why can't u hunt for CW relics anymore?
The vegetation is too high, + snakes, & ticks HSD. In addition, it was 88 deg. here today. My cousinn had a cow bitten by a poisonous snake last week (probably a Copperhead). We'll do more hunting when hay is cut. HH, Q.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some awesome collections, ya'll! :notworthy:

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Q-
I had no idea you guys had so many nice Indian relics. Those are unbelievable!!! Thanks for the great video and excellent choice of songs.
Like Old Dude mentioned, we don't need to see Dman as Running Bare either. He may get booted from his Golfalotamee tribe. :tongue3:

-Dug of the Digalot tribe-

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew you said you were going to make one but did not know you posted it. Wowzer you guys have some very nice ones in there. I see a good chunk of money there. Just one and you have several are worth a cs plate every time.Especially with provenance of or off the Cumberland.
Very nice. did you share in artifacts?

OP
OP
VOL1266-X

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I knew you said you were going to make one but did not know you posted it. Wowzer you guys have some very nice ones in there. I see a good chunk of money there. Just one and you have several are worth a cs plate every time.Especially with provenance of or off the Cumberland.
Very nice. did you share in artifacts?
At the time we were hunting Richard, we did not know each other. I've known my friend with the Discoidial longer than Dman or Josh but we only fished together and didn't know we both liked N.A. artifacts then. My Overstreet book should be here tomorrow & thanks for the advice. HH, Q.

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro and Troy Shadow Fisher Gold Bug Pro Minelab Equinox 600.
You will love the Overstreet book but even with it I still couldn't tell the difference between some of the points that I have found.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread