Naturallly Occuring Formation OR Manmade Treasure Marker/Sign?

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use to do a lot of prospecting been all over the place looking at mines and placer operations gets in to your blood. I started after the spanish trail 10 years ago and have not looked back but still like doing a little prospecting now and then.I could probably post some photos of my mining adventures with crazy looking geological formations in mines and placer gold operation but that stuff is to boring lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I use to do a lot of prospecting been all over the place looking at mines and placer operations gets in to your blood. I started after the spanish trail 10 years ago and have not looked back but still like doing a little prospecting now and then.I could probably post some photos of my mining adventures with crazy looking geological formations in mines and placer gold operation but that stuff is to boring lol.

Naturally, it may be more interesting to people who haven't done the same work,
or seen the kind of formations & other stuff like you have, than it is to you now...
Curious if you ever found a real good placer to work. Always wanted to in N. CA.

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Naturally, it may be more interesting to people who haven't done the same work,
or seen the kind of formations & other stuff like you have, than it is to you now...
Curious if you ever found a real good placer to work. Always wanted to in N. CA.

My problem was the good placer I found back in the day I never filed a claim if we went there today we would find big holes and a lot of trash a real shame.

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
My problem was the good placer I found back in the day I never filed a claim if we went there today we would find big holes and a lot of trash a real shame.

Must've been well worth it, to work them big holes. Be nice if they'd
have filled in & cleaned up, after taking all the gold they could find...
:

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Attachment-1.jpeg Awesome mountains.Do you think if you asked nicely brother the mods would open up Treasure Hunter/ Mockers/Backstabbers I think there is a few things I would like to say to some people out there.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1808644 Awesome mountains.Do you think if you asked nicely brother the mods would open up Treasure Hunter/ Mockers/Backstabbers I think there is a few things I would like to say to some people out there.
~Yes they are awesome mountains, Nice Pic, Thanks for that one too~

I saw it was hung out to dry on the line for awhile, then just faded away.
Don't know if the eject button was pushed & deleted that aurora or not.
Asking nice doesn't necessarily always work for me, & I doubt it would
in that case. But if it's really so important to you to stir that can again.
I am as much of a rebel as anyone, but just don't have a cause right.
Just too busy, but we'll see what might happen. I've been thinking
about another idea that worked for awhile last time, I just asked
Do Treasures Have Real Spirits? A mocker/backstabber worked,
then finally got that one locked up for me. Also, I was tired
of the friction of the enemies plots. You may have
noticed no Maverick for awhile right? Hmm, then
maybe I WAS right about who, & so then things
changed. It's all just a big game to some, then
some hillbillies are just unaware, thinking that
they're riding high, pride, arrogance & such...
There will always be some Treasure Hunters
mockers/backstabbers, & maybe some real
sentinels. Not anything anyone can ever do
about that aside from ignore, stop posting,
or be in better with mods than some get...
Or just start your own thread & keep your
cool, because mockery will likely show up.
:
.. View attachment 1808680

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very true brother we will see what happens down the line.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I use to do a lot of prospecting been all over the place looking at mines and placer operations gets in to your blood.
I started after the spanish trail 10 years ago and have not looked back
but still like doing a little prospecting now and then.I could probably post some photos of my mining adventures with crazy looking geological formations in mines and placer gold operation but that stuff is to boring lol.

I got started onto the Spanish trail, really by accident, or you might say by design.
As we were reciting treasure stories & experiences, so some family decided to show
me.. secret unknown places... That was about 17 yrs. ago, & I had just read Follow
The Signs for the fourth time, & when I got on TN, took pics & started learning the
basics, realized there were some things going on in the pics in light & shadow, also
some particular carvings. But only really started putting the pieces together, when
sandy1 started his thread in Oct. 2016. Going out & seeing it for real, becomes a
lot more intense & fun, when there are similar guidelines like what he's shared.
These are some of my first digital camera pics, accidentally low light setting...

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Edit

Still wonder how long people will keep looking at rocks & holes in the ground,
when maybe could do some unique investigating, like beyond just speculating...[/QUOTE]

Stick to what we know brother Crosse so much outside influence 717117.jpg these days.

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
What short term thinking would unleash the evil of germ warfare into the world,
then refuse professional medical & scientific help to subdue & control it seemingly
intentionally. Refuse to listen to their own scientists warning against the spreading,
allow millions of people to leave the area of the initial source of the somewhat deadly
virus. Then lie by suggesting US military personnel may have intentionally started the
spread & it was started in the US. Then to add insult to injury, they withhold shipments
gowns & masks saying "We're going to drop the United States into a sea of coronavirus"

Then begin to threaten to also withhold antibiotics & pain medications, that they've been
contracted with & trusted to manufacture. Further provoking after initiating germ warfare,
with the most powerful nation on earth... Killing through the spreading of possibly science
made new strain of virus, many people in various countries. Likely mostly immune system
compromised sick, & elderly before their time... To try and kill our people & economy, and
do much more harm, to the culture that gave them the super computer, entrance into the
World Trade Organization, & trusted them though they seem to just continue to lie & steal.

Last edited:

SpanishTHunter

Feb 13, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got started onto the Spanish trail, really by accident, or you might say by design.
As we were reciting treasure stories & experiences, so some family decided to show
me.. secret unknown places... That was about 17 yrs. ago, & I had just read Follow
The Signs for the fourth time, & when I got on TN, took pics & started learning the
basics, realized there were some things going on in the pics in light & shadow, also
some particular carvings. But only really started putting the pieces together, when
sandy1 started his thread in Oct. 2016. Going out & seeing it for real, becomes a
lot more intense & fun, when there are similar guidelines like what he's shared.
These are some of my first digital camera pics, accidentally low light setting...

Nice pics Crosse. Thanks for sharing

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
What short term thinking would unleash the evil of germ warfare into the world,
then refuse professional medical & scientific help to subdue & control it seemingly
intentionally. Refuse to listen to their own scientists warning against the spreading,
allow millions of people to leave the area of the initial source of the somewhat deadly
virus. Then lie by suggesting US military personnel may have intentionally started the
spread & it was started in the US. Then to add insult to injury, they withhold shipments
gowns & masks saying "We're going to drop the United States into a sea of coronavirus"

Then begin to threaten to also withhold antibiotics & pain medications, that they've been
contracted with & trusted to manufacture. Further provoking after initiating germ warfare,
with the most powerful nation on earth... Killing through the spreading of possibly science
made new strain of virus, many people in various countries. Likely mostly immune system
compromised sick, & elderly before their time... To try and kill our people & economy, and
do much more harm, to the culture that gave them the super computer, entrance into the
World Trade Organization, & trusted them though they seem to just continue to lie & steal.

To answer my own question...
The Eagle will always fly again,
because our God is The LORD...

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey brother they got the National Guard up there in Telluride administering the test for the virus?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions