Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Santa I need blankets! I made a Gypsy Elf cardboard cut out and put it between the wife and I . I am now sleeping in the shed. No heat except for the cardboard. Please help.
Burdie

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Burdie said:
Dear Santa I need blankets! I made a Gypsy Elf cardboard cut out and put it between the wife and I . I am now sleeping in the shed. No heat except for the cardboard. Please help.
Burdie

Well Naughty List for you my friend and I dont even want to mention what list you are on with the wife ::)

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
wesfrye53 said:
How do you change your main name?

Go to profile. Left side is Acct Related settings. Your username is wesfrye53, below is Name: displayed name that people will see. Change that one.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Santa must be looking the other way. ;)

Attachments

• gypsy elf 1.jpg
    gypsy elf 1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 322

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
-- how can you tell snowmen from snowwomen? --- snow balls (ok straight to the bad list for the joke -- I know --- Ivan)

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am off the wife's list Gypsy Elf. ring.jpg

I hope it works I am getting cold out here.
???? Elf

djabend

Dec 12, 2006
Cicero, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe
I should have never photoshopped that picture :-[
Look at all the trouble its causing ;D
HH,
Donny

teverly

Mar 4, 2007
central ohio
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC x 2 xp deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If all the elves look like that i will volunteer to give Santa a vacation!!!!!!!
If gypsy detected in that everyone else would be running into trees,falling in cellar holes,and having heart attacks!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice list here to!! ;D ;D ;D

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
I think we all need to vote to determine what list Gypsy Elf MileLongLegs should be on. Who gave her permission to list us?

Naughty Listeds United! Overthrow the Tyrannical Gypsy Elf MileLongLegs!

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Naughty Man Frosty Elf said:
I think we all need to vote to determine what list Gypsy Elf MileLongLegs should be on. Who gave her permission to list us?

Santa did ....and you are getting coal and reindeer poop in your stockings if you arent a bit more careful......

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
I've been running my furnace on that very combination for years... were these gifts not meant as a compliment to my good character?

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
See? See?

The Tyrannical Gypsy Elf MileLongLegs has entered into a conspiracy with non other that St. Nicholas himself!

Oh the humanities.....!

What are we to do? As for me, I'll put the coal in my coal-burning fireplace. And the deer poop? Perhaps I can make a gravy with it and pour it over a Christmas Goose and send it to the conspirators with the hopes that they will gobble it down.

I have resigned myself to absorb all of Gypsy Elf MileLongLegs wrath, being placed high on her "Naughty List" so that the rest of you may enjoy a Merry Christmas!

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
cut/paste from SinterklaasLLC official filings:

"...whereupon no agent representing The Corporation shall reveal, publicly or privately, the standing of public parties in regards to which list a citizen may be included. Intrusion of Solitude will not be tolerated in this or any form."

I don't know much about this legal mumbo-jumbo, but I'm beginning to question the authenticity of the authority that our friend has reported to have.

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Grumpy Winter Hater Elf said:
cut/paste from SinterklaasLLC official filings:

"...whereupon no agent representing The Corporation shall reveal, publicly or privately, the standing of public parties in regards to which list a citizen may be included. Intrusion of Solitude will not be tolerated in this or any form."

I don't know much about this legal mumbo-jumbo, but I'm beginning to question the authenticity of the authority that our friend has reported to have.
shhhh honey...... things are going to get much better for you once Mama Mona ships you to Auntie GypsyElf's house

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread