💵 FOR SALE Nautilus DMC II-B-A

Tenn-Coinhunter

Jun 29, 2009
East Tennessee Mountains
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites V3i, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum, (2)Minelab Excalibur 1000, Garrett pro pointer, Sun Ray DFX in line probe.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am posting several machines for the family of a club member who passed away 3 weeks ago. The first machine is a Nautilus DMC II-B-A. As fellow forum member Poppa just sold an almost identical machine (his was a II-B and this one is a II-B-A) his words are echoed here. This machine is for serious relic hunters and as Poppa wrote these detectors are for more advanced users. It has all three coils with down rods attached to allow for quick and easy swap out of coils. There is a 15", a 10", and the 6" if I remember correctly. The only coil showing any wear is the 10" and the majority of the wear to all of them appears to be dirt and staining from the red clay mud and dirt the owner had a tendency to hunt in. I personally have not had an opportunity to try the machine out so I cannot speak for it's ability to sniff out those long lost and deeply buried artifacts. I believe Poppa stated that new these machines were close to 1300.00. Jack's children need the money in order to finish out the house. Jack managed to get the walls spackled and sanded but never painted and there are a lot of other items needing completion. I am going to price this machine at $700.00 shipped to the lower 48. Please feel free to PM me with offers. I will be checking with the children to see if there are any other items related to this machine that can be included. In the pictures you will notice items not related to the Nautilus such as Whites coils, headphones etc. They do not come with this machine. Only the machine itself and the 3 coils total will be shipped. Please see my other ads for a DFX and a F-75 from the same owner.

Attachments

• Coils.jpg
    Coils.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 259
  • MISC COILS.jpg
    MISC COILS.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 217
  • NAUTILUS.jpg
    NAUTILUS.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 239
OP
OP
Tenn-Coinhunter

Tenn-Coinhunter

Jun 29, 2009
East Tennessee Mountains
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites V3i, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum, (2)Minelab Excalibur 1000, Garrett pro pointer, Sun Ray DFX in line probe.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Oneton if they want to sell it separately you have first dibbs. Would you want to make an offer on it? Post the offer and maybe that is what I will need to do to sell it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions