Jbird919

Feb 19, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Natilus LF
Natilus DMC IIb
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A while back I produced a DVD instructional video on the Nautilus DMC IIb detector with Jerry Tyndall, the Nautilus Detector founder and owner. We developed this video to help the new users of the IIB tune and use the detector. At the time I was creating training videos professionally, and detecting was (and is) a passion of mine. The DVD does a good job breaking it down so that it has some very good information on tuning and use of the IIb. Anyone interested in the dvd let me know.

Went detecting today for a couple hours trying to locate a CW site, found a colonial flat button, had only been there 5 mins., and it was the first target! Also dug a pulled black powder pistol bullet. I need to check the diameter to confirm it was a pistol caliber.

Happy Diggin'

Upvote 0

SweetHomeTN

Sep 2, 2013
Smyrna Tn.
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jbird, I just bought a almost new DMC IIB and was wondering if you still had any videos available? I also own a DMC IIBA. I find it hard to find any quality youtube videos out here that actually show you anything of importance. Let me know if you still have any. Thanks, Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread