Jbird919

Feb 19, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Natilus LF
Natilus DMC IIb
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey folks, just joined up. A while back I found some type of buckle I couldn't id, and in my searching for what it was on the web, this site popped up and sure enough someone else had found one just like it. Just when I thought there was no way anyone had seen one of these, there were probably 4-5 posts on it. Not only did I did I find out what it was, I found out where it was made, who made it and when they went out of business! To make a long story short, I've been impressed that this site was even here, and the biggest thing was that as in most blogs and replies, all I ever see is name calling and belittling everyone that says anything. Thanks to all for being civilized (from what I've seen) and knowledgeable as a group on every relic I think that's ever been dug!

I hunt with a Nautilus DMCIIb, and have been digging for about 25 years now, mostly interested in CW stuff. Located in Raleigh, NC. Always looking for new places in NC and Va. Keep up the digging guys!

csachipper

Apr 9, 2009
Kenansville NC
Detector(s) used
T2 / Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome Jbird. I'm about an hour and a half southeast of you. I split my time between my Nautilus and the AT Pro. Sending you a pm.

wvwildman

Silver Member
Jan 3, 2013
fayette county wv
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
welcome from west virginia happy hunting

62dold

Jan 13, 2013
kentucky