Nautilus machines

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
I think the reason why, is... the machine looks to unbalance and heavy.That gets old really quick.
it is more of a relic machine. At 14 kHz, good for nugget hunting too.But I would have to go with a minelab GT; from wading in beach water to nugget hunting operating at 1-25 kHz you can't go wrong. Call the military and ask what detector they use and trust :MINELAB! ;)
RD ;)

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250
Rob66 said:
I think the reason why, is... the machine looks to unbalance and heavy.That gets old really quick.
it is more of a relic machine. At 14 kHz, good for nugget hunting too.But I would have to go with a minelab GT; from wading in beach water to nugget hunting operating at 1-25 kHz you can't go wrong. Call the military and ask what detector they use and trust :MINELAB! ;)
RD ;)

You may be right but some guy on e-bay sold a whole bunch of whites XLT's that the military had used to
clean up a firing range or some such .

radarwill

Feb 8, 2008
Central MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
WV Hillbilly said:
Rob66 said:
RD ;)

You may be right but some guy on e-bay sold a whole bunch of whites XLT's that the military had used to
clean up a firing range or some such .

Yep, due to reduction in personnel, the Military did indeed unload a bunch of XLT's. It seemed they didn't find unexploded ordinance very well. ;D

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
A good machine in low to moderate minerals, but I understand they fall behind other brands in more mineralized soils.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread