Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose...."where in the halibut is that bouy" I thought to myself as I was on time and on location? Three quarters of an hour later I phoned home and Marie and said he arrived at 0900hrs to pick me up...........da! Thought I was suppose to meet him there. Anyway we hooked up and began to swing, groan and grunt. Was a pleasure swinging as we finally had a Sunday that was just right for the hobby. ND started with a few coins and a large copper followed by a 1914 dime and then a 1812 Salamanca Pampluno token (#75 in the Haxby Coin book). We both limped back to the cars and called it a day.
Navy Davy's Finds.

Arrived home and no Marie so what the heck. A few meds and back out the door to finish off quota. Arrived at the playing field needing 21 coins and was delighted to run into Terry was who swinging his Bounty Hunter. We gabbed for a spell and took opposite sides of the field. After 15 minutes of swinging headed back to Otto throwing the Pro in the boot. Out came the Freedom three and within 25 minutes finished off quota.

Glad to get home for a cool one.....my quad ice pack and mister man does it feel some on the knee numbing it to match me brain for going out!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions