Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Navy Davy finds 925 "O"

From the land of the Bluenose.....thought I'd take the Hunny Bunny out for breakast before Navy Davy and I did the dew. No not that hunny bunny but the other one!
P9280003.jpg

Thought a place with a little class where the upper crust goes to dine was in order for such a classy lady!
P9260001.jpg

This bouy felt right at home dining here and ordered a scoff for two.

Arrived home just in time to see Navy Davy pull into the driveway and I got out of Otto, grabbed my gear and was out the door before Marie exited the car. We didn't even stop for a java as we were both chomping at the bit to get out a swinging and ended up at a school playing field where ND's second target was this nifty number!
P9270002-1.jpg

After this find we were marching to the "Penny Pinching Parade" big time youz. A few oddities were found and after an hour we retreated to the local Tim's to partake in some refreshments with the coffee so bitter that I would have rather sucked on a dozen lemons!
This playing field had a great view and was infested with mobile manure makers who had left their mark everywhere..........Lord love a duck can't understand why folks don't pick up after their pets. Where's the poop patrol when you need them? View was great but the finds few so we moved on to the last place that we had time for as night shift was drawing near. Two more then off for 37 days!
P9270003.jpg

Here we were in coinicopia heaven and it wasn't long before the "big5" popped out from unde my coil!
P9280014.jpg

So we dug,then dug some more and just for good measure dug a few more. Nice outing with me bud. Here is Navy Davy's take for the day. Bouy is getting to be a digging concern.
P9270004.jpg

P9270006.jpg

My take for the day included an alley, a steel ball,new penny (Brit I think),button, little heart, pin bridge token (now a collectors item as they are no longer valid for use) and 69 coins @ $4.29.
vvvvc.jpg

Upvote 0

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Navy Davy finds 925 "O"

neat finds, love the old nickel

HH
-GC

garnet

Feb 14, 2009
Re: Navy Davy finds 925 "O"

Excellent recovery job. the variety and age of the targets tell a neat story about the area. The ring is a find of a life time. Nice work. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread