Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....the first night shift was over. My boss had the rotation off so this bouy was thrust in command and luckily everything was flying at the airport.Managed 4 hours sleep aftet shift, woke called Navy Davy and we were a digging quicker than a Cape Bretoner could cash his UIC cheque! Here it was Thursday and this old buoy and turned 55 and felt every year of it as each time I bent down to dig a target I heard a protest from each body joint and some that I didn't know I had. Lord love a duck who called these years the "golden" ones with the "rusty" years more aptly describing mid life and the twilight ones.
PB140002.jpg
Felt like my back was breaking but it was only my knife. Navy Davy to the rescue as he headed back to his truck and handed me a garden trowel saying, "My wife keeps on asking me where her trowel is and I tell her I don't know." Well I thought to myself I thought it was being used for something more useful then digging holes to plant flowers. Sort of reminded me of my backup Freedom 111 Plus which N.D. had taken a shining to and had been swinging for the past few months with a noticeable increase in finds. At least it was being used! Anyway the day in May was starting to wear this bouy down with some additional sack time badly needed before I work. Navy Davy agreed it was time to call it a day and besides me son had quota (56 coins), a golf egg, sports medal and a butterfly jewelry dewy and was rather pleased with himself and rightly so youz!
PB140003.jpg
PB140004.jpg
My take for the day was a motor cycle dinky,golf egg 1957 Quarter,a silver locket and 64 coins @$7.34.
PB150010.jpg
Of course after I woke up and headed to Otto he took a hissy fit as Marie had left the lights on draining the battery. Father-in-law Bill to the rescue with a great night at work as the shift pretty near ran itself. Entering the parking lot at home I was greated by a nice sight, went to bed and dreamed of what I might find at the end of that rainbow!
dd-3.jpg

Upvote 0

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds, I love canadian loot :)

HH
-GC

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Leslie and your buddy also. You always have the greatest pictures.

HH< Ringfinder

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ringfinder said:
Nice finds Leslie and your buddy also. You always have the greatest pictures.

HH< Ringfinder

Yeah, I love your posts also... Thank's for sharing!!!

It's going to be a while for me. Gotta let this surgery heal.

Attachments

• foot 1.jpg
    foot 1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 263

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Cool stuff Leslie! Love the silver heart locket/charm! :icon_thumright:

Yeah, I love your posts also... Thank's for sharing!!!

It's going to be a while for me. Gotta let this surgery heal.

[/quote]

Dang Dang!! Hope you recover soon......That looks nasty!! :o Get Better!

HH,
Moon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread