Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....was on day shifts so ND ventured out into uncharted beaches by his lonesome and pulled out a few nice silver!
hehehewheheheht.jpg

Today we got an early jump on things with the fog rolling off the water and a steady nor'wester a blowing. ND started on land while I went aquatic albeit a tad on the cautious side as I didn't want to disturb Mr. S. Turtle if he was in the area. He wasn't and I swished up a few goodies while Navy Davy scanned the shore.

I then changed and joined him on land as the fog broke and the sun did it's magic. A few more coins and we headed to a park.
asdcsaadv.jpg

hfjkfhkfk.jpg

Navy Davy was swinging his Ace 250 giving the Tesero a break and I as always swinging the Freedom 3 Plus. Coins were plentiful and quota for the both of us was "no problemo" considering Dave's bad back and my knees cracking with every coin retrieved.
6il6l6l6kik.jpg

ND managed 75 coins and a nice 925er chain and a dewy whereas this bouy a kids charm, war amp tag, key , brass water hose thingy,Brookfield 1999 pin and 77 coins @ $10.71
ghnhgngn.jpg

Navy Davy shown taking a break and looking at his finds after the hunt.
csfvsfg.jpg

While at Maw's Marie takes in the story from the days hunt.
sfgbsgfhegfhgeh.jpg

Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: you guys are on a roll lately sweet finds wtg

Top Member Reactions