Navy Davy slicing and dicing....gone beserk!

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Down the highway, to the dirt road, that led to the campground, that was in a field, by a tree strand beside a river. Once again Lloyd had given Navy Davy and I permission (5th year) to hunt his campground. Explained to him we wanted to stay out of the wooded areas as deer season opened last week. Got a laugh out of him. I also enquired if any one had mentioned anything specific that was lost. He retorted that 2 sets of keys had been misplaced this camping season. As always the view was...well.....inspirational!

The dig was on with ND and his Tecknitics and I the old Freedom 3 (which is now one of 3 like 7 of nine...I can only wish) with the Pro in the trunk for backup.
ND was doing the areas closest the river scoring coins. I was at the lower end....getting soakers as this as$ worn sneakers. Half way through the dig Navy Davy metamorphosed into ...into...Jason...all three of the Michael Myers from the Halloween movies!

Scary as halibut me son! Take Jamie Lee Curtis any day!
I took one of my finds and dialed 911 to no avail!

ND calmed down after digging a few more coins!
Went back to Lloyd's and left him some goodies that we found in his campground.

Shortly thereafter it was a stop at PetroCan for fuel for his car and pop for us. Satisfing day out.
ND's take minus the knife and tent pegs.....at least I didn't have to look over my shoulder on the way home!

Bluenoser's take minus the cell phone...quota plus 9 added to the fund.

Upvote 6

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you and ND got out and watch that knife, Leslie. Reminds me of ward bond and the young army officer in the movie the searchers. Quota is good.

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like an awesome place to spend time doing anything, especially detecting! Congrats on a fine, fine day...ddf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread