cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello everyone we have set a date for the 1st Dixie Diggin Classic Invitational, we are sure that you wont be disappointed with this hunt site over 100,000 men were less than 1/4 of of mile from this property fighting for what we live for today and more than 60,000 of those men fought on this property.

We have almost 100 acres to hunt which consists of hardwoods that have recently been cleared and open fields. The hunt dates will be March 20-21, 2010. Go ahead and plan to have those days to attend a hunt that you will not want to forget.

Camp grounds and hotels are only 17 miles away,the hunt the cost is only $120 per person.

Keep looking on the forum for updates to the hunt and get ready march will be here before you know it.

If you havent logged on to the forum yet remember your username is the same as it was on the old forum and your password is your email address without the ".com". If you have not signed up yet please visit us at www.wedigdixie.net and become a member.

I look forward to seeing all of you there!!

Thanks
Matt

OP
OP
cwdigger

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ModernMiner said:
Matt,
Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to meeting some of our relic hunting neighbors from the North. ;D
That means you Rob, Ty, & Joe. :tongue3:
-MM-

Oh I promise you will like all 3 of them, all 3 really great guys and great freinds. Looking forward to seeing you there Doug!!

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
This is your hunt and I hope it is very successful for you.However,looking at your outline on your site,you say do not bring spouses or friends.Not that I have either one but just that rule doesn't set well with me especially when you say,'bring the kids'.A lot of spouses and friends do not metal detect but enjoy taking the trips with their significant other and they usually just sit around BS'n while the hunt goes on.As I said,I hope it works for you but I will not attend.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many diggers will be invited? Is the hunt dawn till dark both days?

Has this property been detected before?

Thanks in advance,

Buckleboy

OP
OP
cwdigger

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
BuckleBoy said:

Thanks in advance,

Buckleboy

We have room for around 100 people but more invitations will be sent out than 100 but it is a 1st come 1st serve basis, of course when you pay your spot is reserved and when 100 people pay that is the cut off.

The property has been detected but not hard the last time it was detected was in the 1970's the landowners father cut it off to people b/c people were sneaking on. We have detected the property and have had great sucess.

OP
OP
cwdigger

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
BuckleBoy said:

Thanks in advance,

Buckleboy
Yes it will be from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on the 20th and from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on the 21st.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cwdigger said:
BuckleBoy said:

Thanks in advance,

Buckleboy

We have room for around 100 people but more invitations will be sent out than 100 but it is a 1st come 1st serve basis, of course when you pay your spot is reserved and when 100 people pay that is the cut off.

The property has been detected but not hard the last time it was detected was in the 1970's the landowners father cut it off to people b/c people were sneaking on. We have detected the property and have had great sucess.

Do you have a link to a post showing finds you've recovered from the site?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread