NC FOLKS

Im at ft bragg and know of a few spots. I love old bottles anyone wanna share a bottle dump?
Is there a group here in fayetteville or anywhere in NC?

airbornejohnny54 said:
Im at ft bragg and know of a few spots. I love old bottles anyone wanna share a bottle dump?
Is there a group here in fayetteville or anywhere in NC?

Hey Airborne!
Was in in the 82nd at Bragg myself back in the day. I'm in Western NC, and don't get over there anymore, but have you thought about MDing over by the beach? Seems to be good to me when we go. As far as clubs, don't know any around you. If you don't get any responses try the other forums. Google metal detecting forums, that may help.
Thanks for your service bro! Stay safe, and HH.
BC

NCprivyDigger said:
I'm in Charlotte/Mint Hill area. Looking for anyone to take me under their wing and teach me the ropes.

I'm in Charlotte too hopin for the same thing as well!

i am in wilmington and new to metal detecting so if any one that is local would like to meet up and show me the ropes it would be greatly appriciated

Hello all new here and to the hobby . I live in the lower end of Rutherford county bout 8 miles fron SC line. Happy Hunting

Live in Jamestown its between high point and Greensboro. I'm at lake lure this week and hitting some spots around here

We are just west of Winston Salem, but my wife's family is from Wilson, the Tysons on Tyson Farm Rd

Rutherfordton, N.C. and as in my name, Shiloh Community. Home of 2 Stop signs and one convienence store and a traffic jam is one car in front of you at one of the stop signs.........God's country

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back