Detector(s) used
Gold Pan, Sluice, Hand Dredge, X-Terra 30, X-Terra 705, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

COLOCOPPER

Apr 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just trying to reach out and see if anyone in NE Colorado is interested in getting together to hunt some time. I've got plenty of places to go, but am just looking for some comradery

I know this is a old post but I've been MIA for awhile due to my work schedule and a new baby but if be interested in getting out for some hunts. I'm up in Brighton.

1graeman

Mar 7, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am always interested in hunting on the weekends.

Utsuro Bune

Jun 1, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably dead thread, but: I'm in Longmont/Hygiene. Hoping to learn how to work my Fisher F4 as a wholly new detectorist. So far, I've failed to locate a faulty sprinkler controller in my own lawn, so clearly I'm less than a Natural. But I'm trying! I'm also prospecting - hitting up the few legally available Boulder Co. spots in the creek to try my hand at finding gold, though as yet unsuccessfully. I also pursue trout (tenkara style) - about as poorly as anything else, really.

That said, I would enjoy comradery and another set of eyes, out there. I could also obviously stand to learn from the more experienced, and would appreciate the chance. I have no idea where to look, treasure-wise, tbh. I am chatty, and persistently tolerant of failure (evidently). Anything happening in the NE neighborhood, I'm down.

Incidentally (and in earnest), I do have a significantly limited-movement in my left arm (won't say "handicapped"), so my carry weight is minimal, but I don't whine. Well..not ALL the time. :D

Please post any search plans I'd be welcome to join..

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There’s a club in Fort Collins.

surveyor20

Jun 3, 2018
Denver, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NE Colorado

Just trying to reach out and see if anyone in NE Colorado is interested in getting together to hunt some time. I've got plenty of places to go, but am just looking for some comradery

I live in Arvada, and would be interested in going detecting with others. I am relatively new to the area and do not know of many places to go. I end up hunting the park across the street from my house mostly. I have ventured up to the mountains a couple of times, but never found any good spots or finds.

OP
OP
AugustMoose87

AugustMoose87

Sep 10, 2014
Longmont, CO
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There’s a club in Fort Collins.

Thanks Kevin. I've looked in to a few of the various clubs in the area, but my schedule is so eradic at the moment, I haven't even managed to make it to a meeting as a guest yet... that being said, if anyone has thoughts, good or bad, on any of the club's, speak up so I can focus my time/effort/money on better clubs

OP
OP
AugustMoose87

AugustMoose87

Sep 10, 2014
Longmont, CO
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably dead thread, but: I'm in Longmont/Hygiene. Hoping to learn how to work my Fisher F4 as a wholly new detectorist. So far, I've failed to locate a faulty sprinkler controller in my own lawn, so clearly I'm less than a Natural.

Lol, you picked the right thread/guy... detecting and irrigation are my 2 specialities. I'll send a PM, see if we can't find your valve, and then get out for something more fun...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread