Attachments

• DSC00447.JPG
    DSC00447.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 1,487
  • DSC00448.JPG
    DSC00448.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,494
Upvote 0
I like that piece . but it gives me the willies .nice find I think. SELL IT Got bad Juju vibes

:thumbsup:

That is a real nice piece of jewlry you've found. I's pleasing to my eyes and I truely like the look of it. Yes I do... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great late Victorian piece :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
What is the stone onyx or some jet?

It would be jet if it contains pyrite inclusions but difficult to tell from the pic.

Tuberale said:
A really neat find. Could I ask for a photo of the back also? I'd love to see the whole thing.
I will when I get it back, it is at my mothers house now, she collects costume jewelry and I left it with her to check out
underdogger said:
I like that piece . but it gives me the willies .nice find I think. SELL IT Got bad Juju vibes
bad vibes?..... :laughing9:

gemee said:
Goes4ever, it is always important to show the backside of a piece. I deal in antique jewelry, and the back construction would tell me the age of this piece.
From what I see, I am going to guess at this being early 1900's. A sash pin is what it was called. Looks to be a gilt over brass. Please show the back.
it has or had 2 things on the back that held the pin on that is missing, one side broke off when I was cleaning it up, must have been cracked already because the rest of the piece is very sturdy

That's a great looking plate!

Very cool find!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back