Necklace, token, 5 cent EURO etc.: NOT my typical day at the park....

spyguy

Jan 30, 2006
Necklace, token & Euro.JPG

I got out for 4 hours today to a park that has been a steady producer for me. Over the last several months it has yielded gold, silver, countless clad and various other trinkets. Today it had some entirely different surprises in store for me. The necklace happens to be the first one I've found since 2006. Directly to the right of it is a token with an eagle surrounded by stars (other side says "NO CASH VALUE"). To the right of that is a 5 cent EURO which is my first foreign coin.
The identicle ring looking things were found inside 20 feet of each other and I'm hoping someone can I.D. them and the bracket looking thing to the right of them...??? At the top is what I at first thought was an old school golf spike, but the metal is too flimsy, so it's another unknown.... It would've been odd to have one hobby overlap the other.
The clad totaled $1.02 and some of it was deep. All in all, it was a great day to be out and my finds reminded me of an old treasure hunting maxim: ANYTHING CAN BE ANYWHERE!
HH
-spyguy

Upvote 7

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like a lamp shade pull its always a bkast you never know what your gonna find anyday detecting is a good day thanks fir the great post. tommy

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the nice hunt! :occasion14:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We'd need better close-ups of the items in question.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread