Need a Custom Display Case for Yours Finds.... Look no Further

krednosreg45

Oct 31, 2017
Florida
Detector(s) used
White's MXT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trying to start a new side business and apparently I have a knack for it.... Check out my website here... and let me know what you think!

The idea is you securely send me an item or items you wish to display.... I will construct a case and professionally display your items.. I will try to customize as much as possible and then securely and safely send the finished product back to you!

(deleted by mod, not a charter member or supporting vendor)

IMG_20180221_194418.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trying to start a new side business and apparently I have a knack for it.... Check out my website here... and let me know what you think!

The idea is you securely send me an item or items you wish to display.... I will construct a case and professionally display your items.. I will try to customize as much as possible and then securely and safely send the finished product back to you!

https://dggerson45.wixsite.com/gersonsdisplays

View attachment 1557012

Looks great, the Moderators will hit you up for a Charter Membership in order for you to be able to sell on here. Just a heads up.

Cheers

‘Scoop

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I use felt and cotton batting, works great.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
looks better than the "hobby lobby" arts-crafts store type of shadow boxes. Which are just cardboard. Looks nice.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

(deleted by mod, not a charter member or supporting vendor)

View attachment 1557012

Sorry but TreasureNet requires members to be a charter member to sell on our forums, please become one or we will have to delete the thread.

Thank You.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions