Need advice about deep cave...we discover

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
yes of course safty first ,what is adventure mean to risk your life to find something ..or not..some people die for simple reason other all thier life climps and die of cancer or heart attack away from risky work..i will not stay as ***** in my home afraid of danger.. driving cars is dangerous to...

I love this post. You're right: Sometimes in this life you might have to cross the street, despite that a "lion might be there waiting to prounce on you", haha I explored caves as a kid .... and ... whadaya know, I didn't die either.

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
SO its just an empty cave? We would need more in depth photos of the structure of the cave, the floor, ceiling, walls.
I am betting it was an old Roman burial chamber. It was a know practice to wall up plague victims to stop the spread of the disease. A cave of black death.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm guessing access to a well. Likely too deep for catacombs.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about that video.it would help A LOT.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread