Need advice and help!!!!

RandyTheKid

Mar 16, 2018
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I headed to the creek to do some panning since it was nearly 60 degrees outside. I got to the creek and did some panning and somewhere along the line I lost my sniffer bottle. well that was a bummer but it didn't get me down.
Instead of going home I went rock hunting and came across a run of from a hill that had massive erosion. I can stand in the run off and it comes to my shoulders. The whole 4 foot area is nothing but glass coke bottles and glass bottles. I found an intact rising sun beverage and was amazed because I never seen that kind before. The only problem is that I can't wash it because the paint comes off.

Am I SOL or is there a way to clean the bottle without the paint coming off? Any suggestions would be nice.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe letting it dry completely and then using soft air pressure. Let us know

OP
OP
R

RandyTheKid

Mar 16, 2018
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe letting it dry completely and then using soft air pressure. Let us know

I will let you know! I have a coke bottle also but the paints gone with that one. I wanted to stay longer and collect more. But I walked there and knew I couldn't carry a bunch.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread