need dredging partner/sale - 50m head/6" real deal dredge for real mining season

dredgeme

Apr 9, 2021
Detector(s) used
magnetic anomaly detection via drone, baby :)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

I physically can no longer dredge, and so I need a partner-up or sell my existing dredge.

This beast is hand-built by me and my team and has a 50m head pump on her! It's the real deal.

Anyone here interested in this type of arrangement? What I have beats the PANTS off anything you get from Keene, etc.

Thanks,

DredgeMe

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Welcome to T-Net ! I'm in the same boat as you and I tried for several years to get someone interested in dredging in the Mid-West and got .......zip for a answer! I ended up selling it all for a LOT LESS than I had in it ! :BangHead: NOT that you wont have better results ! Good Luck !

OP
OP
D

dredgeme

Apr 9, 2021
Detector(s) used
magnetic anomaly detection via drone, baby :)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, there's some good news, here: I've got a concession to go with it, and so all that's need is some grit and the gold and gemstones will manifest.

It isn't a massive concession, but it'll be enough so you can get started, make cash, and build-up. It doesn't hurt that we've been in that town for years and have helped lots of the kids get ahead in their education and careers ;)

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I like the "hand built" equipment because even factory built equipment most times needs some sort of tweaking or modification......... MOST of my equipment that I HAD was home built but then again I did have Keene and Proline built dredges over the years !

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, there's some good news, here: I've got a concession to go with it, and so all that's need is some grit and the gold and gemstones will manifest.

It isn't a massive concession, but it'll be enough so you can get started, make cash, and build-up. It doesn't hurt that we've been in that town for years and have helped lots of the kids get ahead in their education and careers ;)

What town and state are you located, how deep is the gold and what size dredge/nozzle and what type air supply, fresh water or salt?
Any photos of the dredge?

GG~

Last edited:

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i might be available.. i have alot of time in under water.. i use to have a commercial 6" keene with 22 hp.. still have my suits, masks and lead.. where you diving at and when.. thanks jeremy..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread