Need Help Finding A Lost Mens Wedding Ring

Emrah

Aug 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need Help Finding A Lost Men's Wedding Ring

My husband lost his wedding ring on Wrightsville Beach, NC at the north end of the island just down from the Shell Island Resort, Sat afternoon July 20 at low tide, just at the edge of the surf. It matches my ring and we were hoping to have a person with a metal detector help us find it. If there is someone on this site that lives near us who would be willing to help we would appreciate it and of course we are offering a substantial reward. The ring is 18k gold with a platinum section in the middle with threads, size 11. I have attached a picture of my ring so you can see a sample.

Thanks in advance if you are able to assist. My cell number is 954.543.2134.
ring.jpg

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well after telling were you lost it on a web site with the directions.. You will be lucky if you ever see it again.. Way to much information here you gave out...

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well after telling were you lost it on a web site with the directions.. You will be lucky if you ever see it again.. Way to much information here you gave out...

X-2

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you have a free day. Go back to where you lost it and make sure you take a something to eat and sit on the beach. Watch for someone with a detector in hand and ask them if they would help you find it. You know about where you lost it. If you find someone in a day or two you be better off to rent one and try yourself.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Our members have offered some great advice! Renting a detector or finding someone with a detector to help you as soon as you can would be prudent!
Best of Luck!!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

richard

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
Heed everyone's advice on taking the details out, if you still can, for it's precise location for being lost. I wouldn't rush in and "steal it" like a thief after the location description but the world does have scoundrels. LostMyStuff is your best avenue and the sooner the better.

Hope this works out well for you. Act quickly!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread