Need help finding lost wedding band - Dallas, TX area

A

ADinDallas

My wedding band apparently fell off of my finger yesterday evening when I was working on my lawn. Can anyone please help me find it or at least direct me to a place that rents metal detectors? I can offer $200 reward for finding it. I live in Allen just northeast of Plano. I need to find it ASAP. Thank you.

OP
OP
A

ADinDallas

Thank you both for responding so quickly. I located the Lone Star Treasure Hunter's Club website and posted this same message in their forum. Did I not post this under the correct topic?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ADinDallas said:
Thank you both for responding so quickly. I located the Lone Star Treasure Hunter's Club website and posted this same message in their forum. Did I not post this under the correct topic?

YES you did.
This is the LOST & FOUND Section

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
I can assist you with that if you like..I live in Ft Worth and can come over Sat afternoon after work..I work at DFW Int'l airport..let me know

Rick

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
I can assist you with that if you like..I live in Ft Worth and can come over Sat afternoon after work..I work at DFW Int'l airport..let me know

Rick

OP
OP
A

ADinDallas

Thank you rockyredbaron, but my ring has been found. Sorry I didn't inform you all sooner and thank you for offering to help.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
thats good to hear. please tell us the story of how it was found. (we love stuff like this here!......lost treasure and stuff! :P)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread