Need Help From A Successful Map Dowser!

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
I know of a site that two jars of silver and gold coins were cache, They have been in the ground about ninety years. I have verify the story and reason for them to still be there. Can provide Topo Map, Section Map, or Photo of the location within a couple hundred acres. Yes, I will do a split or finders fee. I have some pretty good detectors with large coils. If you think you can help, let me know what you need. Yes you can go with me. Please do not waste my time or yours, BUT if you are successful and confident in your ability, then lets give it a try.

OP
OP
GrayCloud

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Thanks for the PM's. I know a lot of people do not believe in dowsing, and I confess I am not a dowser. A few years back, two young me drove a pickup on a frozen Canadian lake and fell through the ice. The lake was six mile wide and there were no witnesses to the location. Six months of searching with all the high tech equipment and the truck had still not been located. An old man had watched the search boats go out day after day, offered to help. He explained that he was a dowser, and was immediately criticized. The leader of the search decided to give him a try. The old man stood on the front of the search boat and gave directions. About three miles out, he directed the boat to slow down more and more. He then gave the signal to drop the anchor. When the divers followed the anchor chain down, they found the anchor in the bed of the pickup truck. This was broadcasted on some of the local networks and newspapers. I am from Louisiana and I saw the story on one of our local channels that had pick the story up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions