Need help from Canada for product

junior967

Oct 11, 2005
Charlotte County, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am need of some help from all you Canadians. I have been looking for a wood finishing product and from what I can tell it is only available in Canada now and not in the USA. I found it available online from a supply store called Rona. If anyone can help let me know. Here is a link to Rona for what I am looking for. Thanks.

http://www.rona.ca/product/liquid-p...yurethanes_paints-varnishes-stains_paint_shop

If it comes in smaller sizes I do not need a gallon but will take whatever is available. Can let me know price and such would be great. Or if you find that they will ship to the US even better. Thank you again.

Attachments

• 80455030.jpg
    80455030.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 534

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use similar stuff. You shouldn't have any problem finding the same product just in a different brand. Not sure why you would have to have that exact name?

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Of course the website that photo came from puts the French side showing ::)

I don't know if Varathane could be shipped legally in the mail being liquid and all. As mentioned previously. I'd be surprised if you couldn't buy something similar locally.

Ace Hardware, for example, should have Varathane products. Or is that particular #91 Clear Satin not available in the US?

Jay

OP
OP
junior967

junior967

Oct 11, 2005
Charlotte County, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since Rust-O-Leum bought out Flecto they discontinued the line of liquid plastic products here in the USA. They have alot of Varathane products but none that are as durable as the 91 satin finish liquid plastic sealer. It seals better than any other product I have found. Thus the hunt for this elusive item now....LOL

Thanks for the response.

And my sentiments exactly about the Pic they used....LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread