Need help identifying this designer or makers mark??

NOLIMITQUEEN

Greenie
May 17, 2016
NORTH CAROLINA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone !! I'm new to the site, and thought I could possible get some help on this one..... I purchased this necklace and the matching earrings from a local thrift store for $1 each... HA ! ... what a deal eh?.. lol .... I made this purchase about 3 yrs ago, and have been searching ever since for information on the designer... but have had no luck.... any help would be greatly appreciated. The piece is marked sterling on the back side, and has what I think is the makers mark in script as well. I have included pics of both. The craftsmanship of the piece is outstanding, and the stones are very nice quality..... Any ideas??

Attachments

• 137AB.jpg
    137AB.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 135.jpe
    135.jpe
    15.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 136.jpe
    136.jpe
    24.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 133.jpe
    133.jpe
    19.5 KB · Views: 128
  • 134.jpe
    134.jpe
    16.5 KB · Views: 127

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TNet!
My guess is that it looks to be from the 1970's. Abalone set in lost wax cast looks similar in style of the artist/craftsman jewelry from that decade.
The sterling stamp looks like the commercial stamps that were available at the time also.
L. Campbell is my guess as well.

Last edited:

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup L. Campbell.

OP
OP
N

NOLIMITQUEEN

Greenie
May 17, 2016
NORTH CAROLINA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the replies... I've tried looking under that name, but still found nothing. I purchased a separate additional pair of earrings at the same time, which the lady working at the thrift store told me was donated from the same person... I was able to track those earrings down to a store in Brazil... she was able to tell me that they were custom made and retailed for $24,000 ..... I was like... OMG... haha..... I paid $1 for those as well, and sold them for $5000.... So I'm thinking this may also be made from an International Designer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions