Need Help locating owner of a Class ring!!

Captain Loosechange

Nov 24, 2007
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:help:Hey everybody hope your doin' well and finding lots of the goods. I need some help in contacting the possible owner of a class ring that I found last week while vacationing at Myrtle Beach. I used the name on the ring to narrow the schools down to around 10. Then started with the closet school with a matching name. It is located in Winston Salem North Carolina. I visited the schools alumni page but cannot search because I am not registered. Tried to register but can't since I didn't graduate from there, even made up info just to try to register to locate this person but the site would not let me. I emailed the administrators of that site explaining what I had found and that I was trying to loacate the owner and they emailed me back to use the "lost class ring" link on their site. I did post there but who knows when that person might look at that page. The date on the ring is 1987 so it could have been lost a long time ago and forgotten about. I did find a person who graduated from that school in that year with matching initials so I think it is the right person. I located this person on Facebook so I registered on Facebook to try to contact her through there and sent a message but have not had any response. I have tried internet searches but cannot get a telephone # for her. I have tried Classring finder.com and her ring was not reported on that site, had to register there too. So if any of you guys or girls live in the Winston Salem area or know of a way to get a phone # for that area, I would appreciate if you would get me a Number for Sophia J. Kennedy. If you can get any contact info for her please pm me with it. I really think this is her ring and I would like to get it back to her. Thanks in advance for your help. P.S. Looks like her husband is Robert Kennedy.

4seasons

Apr 14, 2009
Hi,Capt.
Way to go.. and I admire your determination to return the ring.
I live in Winston-Salem area. I would be willing to go to the house in question and ask for you.
Send me a PM if you want me to.

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kudos! I am confident you will eventually find her, the capabilities of the internet makes it possible now. Good luck!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions