IMG_20130617_111052-1 (1).jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 128
Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find, congratulations!!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great job hamid!!!! I woulda guessed 18k or higher judging by the color.
chuck.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree, Nice gold Find and good job Hamid on the call.

OP
OP
D

denny3

Feb 2, 2013
virginia beach va
Detector(s) used
ETRAC, excal II 1000 ,ctx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Hamid can you tell me what the rest of the letters stand for? Its my first gold ring got it on my 3rd time out its so yellow it looks fake. heres a better pic to see the design thanks for looking. IMG_20130619_114047.jpg

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
WOW!~! That's a beautiful gold ring!

Congrats, Denny on great detecting!

Lorraine

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hamid, I just knew that you would be able to translate the stamping!

If I ever find a ring with Arabic stamping, I'll know who to call!

Lorraine

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hamid, I just knew that you would be able to translate the stamping!

If I ever find a ring with Arabic stamping, I'll know who to call!

Lorraine
Thank you Loraine, i'm here for you and for All.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not doubt, your ring is gold:laughing7:
Sponsor sign:
Stamped sponsor's mark on the jewelery before we sent to the Centers for analysis, and show sponsor's mark on the manufacturer, or the making of the request formulated. Since the late fourth century, and until the seventeenth century centuries, it was the special grades makers. And take these signs symbolic form as a crown, or a star. But the law has forced manufacturers to brand they use is composed of the first two letters of the family name of the manufacturer Ko name Cole and Fa name Farane. The law changed in 1739, and became a manufacturer put two letters of his full name "and" to the name of William Pittman.
For your ring د ين is the name of manufacturer.
Office sign.
These marks indicate the center carried out the analysis, and seal. These can be called the stamp mark jewellry. Makers can also Jewellery Send Musogathm, any center they want, from nearby centers. The sign can be seen on jewellry office. Birmingham center is used a triangle shape on imported jewelery,

Hope i answer your question, if you had more question about the gold, i'm here for you and all members.
Regards,
Hamid

OP
OP
D

denny3

Feb 2, 2013
virginia beach va
Detector(s) used
ETRAC, excal II 1000 ,ctx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not doubt, your ring is gold:laughing7:
Sponsor sign:
Stamped sponsor's mark on the jewelery before we sent to the Centers for analysis, and show sponsor's mark on the manufacturer, or the making of the request formulated. Since the late fourth century, and until the seventeenth century centuries, it was the special grades makers. And take these signs symbolic form as a crown, or a star. But the law has forced manufacturers to brand they use is composed of the first two letters of the family name of the manufacturer Ko name Cole and Fa name Farane. The law changed in 1739, and became a manufacturer put two letters of his full name "and" to the name of William Pittman.
For your ring د ين is the name of manufacturer.
Office sign.
These marks indicate the center carried out the analysis, and seal. These can be called the stamp mark jewellry. Makers can also Jewellery Send Musogathm, any center they want, from nearby centers. The sign can be seen on jewellry office. Birmingham center is used a triangle shape on imported jewelery,

Hope i answer your question, if you had more question about the gold, i'm here for you and all members.
Regards,
Hamid

Thanks Hamid for the detailed explanation your the MAN!!!!! This forum rocks........and thanks to everyone who viewed my post

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful gold ring. 18K is on my wish list.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread