need help! operator manual for tesoro bandido 1 u max

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
been lookin online for it. seems the orig. bandido micro max wasnt on the market too long b4 the bandido 2 came out. there is a online manual on the tesoro factory website for the 2.but because the bandido 1 u max dont have the threshold knob like the 2 does .it makes it tough to follow.ur help much appreciated. rem: bandido 1 u max. not the 2 or the full size bandidos.

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you contacted the factory? Tesoro has always been very good on providing excellent customer service.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Like ...Sandman ...said call the factory if they don't have it on line they still will have one they can get you one they did me....................................................==Jim==

Gray Ghost

Mar 5, 2005
scrounger said:
been lookin online for it. seems the orig. bandido micro max wasnt on the market too long b4 the bandido 2 came out. there is a online manual on the tesoro factory website for the 2.but because the bandido 1 u max dont have the threshold knob like the 2 does .it makes it tough to follow.ur help much appreciated. rem: bandido 1 u max. not the 2 or the full size bandidos.

Here you go.
http://www.tesoro.com/MicroMAX_Bandido_Manual.htm

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread