NEED HELP!!! Searching for a Gold Detector that can pinpoint buried treasure at 8 feet deep....

grues0me

Tenderfoot
Mar 6, 2024
Hello everyone,
Looking for some help!!! If anyone has any recommendations that would be helpful.
I've been searching for a long time for a Gold detector that can find gold that has been buried for over 100 years and that is around 8 to 10 feet deep. I've been able to locate the area it is located, but its about 10,000sqft and I need a machine that can help pinpoint a smaller area and that has a frequency that detects Gold only. Thanks in advance!
It's really funny because especially here in Asia people expect a metal detector 2+ Meters deep, they just don't understand how those work. Hey, big news, they can find coins 30 cm deep and maybe a frying pan half a meter.

Maybe buy one of those fake antenna pistols on Ali express? You surely...dont find crap with that.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TORRERO, for some strange reason, I really like the thought of walking around in a park or beach with the "AKS 3D" METAL DETECTOR, just for the reaction and questions I could get? How about a metal detector competition hunt, I was never a "cool" kid, but with that? I could be a ROCK STAR.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TORRERO, for some strange reason, I really like the thought of walking around in a park or beach with the "AKS 3D" METAL DETECTOR, just for the reaction and questions I could get? How about a metal detector competition hunt, I was never a "cool" kid, but with that? I could be a ROCK STAR.
I did a follow up on my own post...there is a AKS Metal Detector site, the one TORRERO showed, goes for $213. Now the site itself shows others for anywhere from $2000 to about $6400, and can detect up to 75 meters, or 246 ft. deep. OK then, who's in, someone else go first. Interesting site. Might be what Manny4Gold might be looking for. I myself am a bit skeptical??? Guys at Oak Island should check them out, just saying....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did a follow up on my own post...there is a AKS Metal Detector site, the one TORRERO showed, goes for $213. Now the site itself shows others for anywhere from $2000 to about $6400, and can detect up to 75 meters, or 246 ft. deep. OK then, who's in, someone else go first. Interesting site. Might be what Manny4Gold might be looking for. I myself am a bit skeptical??? Guys at Oak Island should check them out, just saying....
Manufacturer will say anything to sell.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, Manufacturers can and will say most anything. It's the "If it sounds too good to be true" & "Buyer beware" thing. I was having an amusing moment there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread