2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LOL, how did i miss that, now thats funny. nice ideas, maybe i will have to carry two signs
maybe i should park my rig next to the cap, with a dredge on the bed and a sign saying i will dredge for food? :help:

this is the first response i got from anybody in the capital, i know it's generic

Thank you for contacting my office regarding the state budget. I appreciate your taking the time to voice your opinion on this important issue.
As Chair of the Senate Budget & Fiscal Review Committee, I am committed to working with the Governor, my colleagues in the Legislature and the people of California to resolve our fiscal emergency. As we give careful consideration to each of the governor's ideas, we recognize that difficult cuts have to be made in a way that spares the pain and suffering of our most vulnerable citizens. In order to prevent the worsening of our fiscal situation in the next few months, it is also critical to consider new revenue and thoughtful tax reform and ask voters to weigh in on what they want from their government and how to pay for it. It will take bold leadership to make the needed systemic changes, find additional resources and make targeted cuts to help heal California’s budget, stimulate our economy, create new jobs and restore luster to our great state

Thank you again for contacting me. If you have any further questions or thoughts regarding this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact my office at (415) 479-6612 (San Rafael), (415) 557-1300 (San Francisco) or visit my website at www.senate.ca.gov/leno.

Sincerely,

Mark Leno

Senator, 3rd Senate District

Gravel Hog

Dec 11, 2010
N. Cal - Born & Raised
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mid-finger jester has always worked for me with any those goverment officials types and continues to do so.
smiley-taunt008.gif

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
Legislative maneuver on dredge mining draws rebuke from Gaines

By Carlos Alcala
[email protected] The Sacramento Bee
Published: Thursday, Jun. 2, 2011 - 3:08 pm
Last Modified: Thursday, Jun. 2, 2011 - 3:13 pm
The budget maneuver that shuts down dredge mining in California is a legislative trick, Sen. Ted Gaines said Thursday. Budget subcommittees in both houses of the Legislature have approved extending a dredging moratorium until new regulations are developed while preventing the Department of Fish and Game from spending any money to develop those rules. "This is maddening." said Gaines, R-Roseville, in a prepared statement. "The taxpayers have already spent more than a million dollars on a draft EIR (for new regulations.) The Legislature didn't like what it said so they are moving the goalposts on the miners." Conservation and fishing groups have supported controls on the mining. Gaines introduced legislation - which died in committee - earlier this year to lift a moratorium in effect since 2009. He vowed to try reversing the budget cut before the full Legislature votes on the 2011-2012 budget.

OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
GH
these people are spoon fed
hozz-it-go, ho yeah all ya have to do is pull the string on there back
store them beans and lead for future use

:violent1:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about a sign like the smokers used, only substitute dredge for smoke. "I dredge and I vote" :protest:
Never mind that didn't really work for the smokers either.

GG~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread