Need help with two paintings.

buncle

Aug 5, 2011
I bought both of these a few years back and have never gotten around to doing anything with them. They have nice frames and good signatures I just haven't had much luck figuring out who they were or how much they're worth. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1504376619.001375.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1504376637.490678.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1504376693.202665.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1504376705.134040.jpg

artslinger

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is for one of them! There is a little bit of info for him.

Littorio bel Signore

All the best

artslinger

Last edited:

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great looking pieces.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
as 'artslinger' said: Littorio Del Signore Print - Nuages
[FONT=&quot]Born in 1938, in Sulmona, Italy, Littorio Del Signore and his family have been living in Montreal, Canada since 1978. He first studied with the master Panfilo Del Beato from Sulmona and then with J.P. Serralongue at the Ecole des Beaux-Arts in Annecy, France, where he obtained a diploma with honors. His work is characterized by a superb, highly refined technique, which masterfully captures the play of light and shadow over his subjects.
Source: [/FONT]
https://www.invaluable.com/auction-lot/nuages-by-littorio-del-signore-179y-c-ce84dc7a31
Don......

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

buncle

Aug 5, 2011
Thanks for all the replies! I see some listed painting for the Littorio Del Signore painting on eBay in the thousands, yet no sales. Seems like any other sites that may have actual sold for prices require subscriptions. Any other insight into actual value? Thanks so much T-net

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the replies! I see some listed painting for the Littorio Del Signore painting on eBay in the thousands, yet no sales. Seems like any other sites that may have actual sold for prices require subscriptions. Any other insight into actual value? Thanks so much T-net

They are prints and are not worth all that much. Some prints can be worth a good deal of money, but even then you have to find the right buyer.

Here is a Pauker signed and numbered serigraph that was listed as BIN for $550, but the actual sold price was $225:
http://www.watchcount.com/mw2.php?bkw=291681177934#serp

Here is a sold for price on the Littorio Del Signore print that went for next to nothing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Massive-fra...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread