Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Received my New 11inch coil the other day..sinked it to the receiver and had the backphones on when I did...Went out to swing and the headphones did not see the new coil...BUT THE external speaker works...so I came back and reloaded the 3.2 version again and loaded both coils..same thing happen again..the backphones dont see the 11inch coil...Christo and I were back and forth on the phone but we couldn't figure it out. ..any help would be great. ...I went out today with wire headphones and it sucked...so not use to wire!!!!! And the sound is not the same. ....Thanks George.

OP
OP
Vino

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did not see anywhere to put it in at...I put it on coil 2 then I didn't see a place to enter it...Is there???

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never done it, as I'm new to the Deus and only have the 11" coil, but I saw them enter the S/N on the headphones on this video:

OP
OP
Vino

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks simon...I will try that.

OP
OP
Vino

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats it...it worked...Thank you so much..Didn't know you had to hold the button down to get to the screen on the headphones. ..awsome.

Fantastic! I'm glad my obsessive research tendencies actually could benefit someone else.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions