Need lodging recommendations for Sebastion Fl in the fall please.

Dug

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Sovereign GT.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi;

I realize this is a shipwreck forum, but have lurked here long enough to know that a lot of you know your way around Sebastian/Vero area and therefore asking for lodging recommendations. I'm planning on doing a trip to the Sebastian area this coming late fall/early winter for about a week's stay.

The closer to the beach the better as my wife and I will be surf fishing for Pomps and I would also like to get some beach time in with my Sovereign GT. Being a retired Marine I am certainly not flush with green so I'm trying to stay under $100 a night. I don't want to cheap us into a sticky floor love shack or roach hut either.

Any recommendations PM'd would be much appreciated. Thanks.

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
I have stayed at the sportsman lodge. Great place. It was clean and had a good vibe. Right near the museum and all the good bars. Only problem is the sand. Lots of sand.

sent from a sending device

OP
OP
Dug

Dug

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Sovereign GT.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks Guys!

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The sov is an awesome beach machine. Good luck!

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bring a tent with you and you can camp right at the sebastian inlet park.Call them for prices.

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I just thought about this...late fall/ early winter means make reservations well in advance, even if you are camping. We are not as far off the beaten path as we would like to believe we are.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread